How to Work with a Professional Interior DesignerYour role in the Design Process
Before contacting an Interior Designer, take some time to think about what you need. The first step in this process is to consider some questions that will be asked regarding your project:
- For whom is the space being designed?
- What activities will take place there?
- How long do you plan to occupy the space?
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget?
- Are you relocating or remodeling?
- What image do you want to project?
- What is the approximate square footage to be designed?